Questions on Browse APIs

Hi,

I have been testing the Browse APIs and have several questions. Hope you can help me.

1. Pagination. I cannot get the result other than 100 per calls. I am calling the load function with different offset and set_display_offset and cannot find a way how return other than 100 per call. What should i do if i want to have 20 entries per call?

2. Is there any way that I can set the zone’s now playing with one that I get from the browse API? my intention is to set it now and later when I call the Transport’s play, it will play that track (not through browse’s “play now” which plays it right away)

3. How would I set “Play from here” as the apis only returns (Play Now, Start Radio, Add Next, and Add to Queue) for track view

4. Search, do we need to enter item_key when we want to do search? Now I can only do search when using the item_key returned by calling “Library”

[ { title: ‘Search’,
subtitle: null,
image_key: null,
item_key: ‘144:0’,
input_prompt: { prompt: ‘Search’, action: ‘Go’ } },
{ title: ‘Artists’,
item_key: ‘144:1’ },
{ title: ‘Albums’,
item_key: ‘144:2’ },
{ title: ‘Tracks’,
item_key: ‘144:3’ },
{ title: ‘Composers’,
item_key: ‘144:4’ } ]

Which results in:

listSearch:isao
[ { title: ‘Artists’,
subtitle: ‘3 Results’,
item_key: ‘145:0’ },
{ title: ‘Albums’,
subtitle: ‘8 Results’,
item_key: ‘145:1’ },
{ title: ‘Composers’,
subtitle: ‘1 Result’,
item_key: ‘145:2’ },
{ title: ‘Tracks’,
subtitle: ‘1 Result’,
item_key: ‘145:3’ },
{ title: ‘Works’,
subtitle: ‘5 Results’,
item_key: ‘145:4’ } ]

1. item_key. Can we have a constant numbering for this? or is there another way to browse without using the item keys? The reason i’m asking is because if I have more than one client open which calls these functions. If I browse on the first client, then move to the second client and starts to browse. When I go back to the first client, the item_key will be unsynced by this time and will return: “InvalidItemKey undefined” and I have to call pop_all before I can continue (at this point, the results in the second client will be invalid as well)

Thanks