Raspberry Pi Innomaker DAC/AMP compatibility

Hi, I recently purchased the Innomaker RPI HiFi AMP HAT TAS5713 and I’m having trouble getting this to work in Ropieee. I’ve tried several different HAT options but none seem to be recognized. Has any one else had any luck with this DAC? I was hoping since the Innomaker DACs were listed as compatible I could use this more affordable option to hifiberry to run passive speakers.
Link to product: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZZ95B9?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

1 Like

Welcome to the Roon community, @Don_Lee.

Ropieee currently supports the Innomaker HiFi DAC based on the PCM5122 (used IQaudIO and others), but not their amp hat. I don’t think there are any other hats based on the TAS5713.

@spockfish may be able to help.

Thank you for the reply. Buy once, cry once…someday I’ll learn my lesson

I’d be very surprised if Harry can’t get it working.

From the documentation I read that you need to select the ‘Hifiberry Amp’.

Can you try this?

Thank you, spockfish! The ‘HifiBerry Amp/Amp+’ option in Ropieee works great for this amp.
If you wouldn’t mind would you please share the link to the documentation you referenced? My search skills failed me.

The info is on the data sheet it refers to. It won’t let you link direct to it, and it doesn’t mention Ropieee, though it tells you how to do it with other OS’s. Apparently BOSS DAC should work too if it is there.

1 Like

I’ve added it to the list.

Thanks

1 Like