Recommend a Roon capable powered speaker for me

The Sonos Move works directly with Roon. I have one in my kitchen that I pair with my Denon receiver in the living room to listen to music in both rooms and then I have a Bluesound Node 2i in my basement downstairs setup into a hi-fi system it gives me the option to also create a group with. I originally bought it for use with a portable Projector screen I’m setting up, and I haven’t owned anything else from Sonos, but this has been a surprisely nice portable speaker using through WIFI in the kitchen with Roon and when Im out and about using Bluetooth on my phone.

I could only get the SONOS to work with Airplay - maybe that’s changed - but I sold it last year. I wanted fully compatible speakers so I could listen to music in synch in different zones.

I ended up with 2 Blusound Flex’s in my bedroom. Both have battery packs so I can take them outside. And one Mini-2i in the kitchen. Both work in synch with my hifiberry attached to my main living room system. Also works nice with my office desk where I listen through my computer/music studio Mac.

I could see improving the Flexs in the BR some day with a higher fidelity speaker when I find something small an unobtrusive.