Release RoPieee 2022.04 "XL IS BACK"

I suppose that is possible but this was working about an hour before I re-flashed. Can you detail the NTP settings so I can do some testing? Thanks

I just completed updates to two of my RopieeeXL devices today; both with displays. One of them shows it is running, “RoPieeeXL 2023.04.1 (0945)”. The display on that one seems to hang after displaying the line, “powering off HDMI”. It plays music from Roon fine but the display isn’t working. My other Pi shows that it is running, “RoPieee 2023.04.1 (0934)”, and it is working fine. Not sure why they are running two different versions. Both are set to not update automatically and to only use stable versions. Will I need to reflash the SIM for the non working display or is this a known bug that will go away with a future update?

No need to reflash

Can you confirm that with the new version we can bootup over wifi only? Or is a wired ethernet connection still necessary on first boot?

Thanks for the reply but I’m not sure what action to take to get the display working properly again. Any guidance?

I resolved this. On the Ropieee device where this was a problem I had both wireless and ethernet connection active. For some reason this created problem for the device. I turned off wireless and the display is now working properly.