Remote connection to core

@steven_dorfman ---- I have went ahead and enabled diagnostics on your account. The next time the application is active on both your core machine and the pixel a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will be automatically uploaded to our servers. I will confirm when we have received the report.

Furthermore, if you are experiencing dropouts in playback this almost always points to some kind of networking or hardware performance issue as mentioned in our knowledge base here. We had a case were a user was experiencing dropouts during playback and it ended up being caused by a failing drive in their NAS.

Lastly, being as you are experiencing these issues intermittently our team is certainly going to want to have the details of your network. As asked previously, please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and the tools being utilized (router, switches, etc) that make those connections possible.

-Eric

PS - Do you mind if I make this PM a public topic?