QSC Core 510i / QSC CDN64 – Dante Audio Bridge Card
Audinate AVIO adaptors Various

Connected Audio Devices

Trinnov Altitude 32 - Wired Ethernet
Ropieee - Raspberry Pi 3 B Rev 1.2 - Wired Ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

35,592 Tracks

Description of Issue

Trying to migrate my audio devices to Dante/AES67 (aka Audio over IP) and recently purchased a Audinate Dante AVIO USB 2x2 adaptor for use with RoPieee. I originally posted in the Ropieee thread here requesting support for this adapter however spockfish suggested that the issue with the adapter was probably due to Roon Bridge not recognizing it as a USB Complaint UAC.

The device is Windows/Mac/Linux compliant

Please consider providing device support in Roon Bridge as Dante / AOIP is growing in popularity and I’m sure other users would be interested in using it in the future.

Hello Leslie - I’ve moved your post to the Feature Suggestions category of the forum, where I think your request fits. The Support category of the forum is for support of the existing releases of Roon, not for requests for future functions.

You might want to simplify your request down to the “Description of Issue” section of your post - that is the nub of your request. And don’t forget to vote for your suggestion, by using the Vote button. Thanks.

Build 918 seems to have taken care of this issue. The Dante AVIO USB adapter now appears when I connect it to the Ropieee endpoint.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.