Retain Levelling setting when grouping zones

If I am listening to a zone with Levelling on and group it with another zone, then when the zone linking is completed, then the new combined zone is created with the Levelling off. When playback auto-resumes, this can result in a significant rise in volume.

I suggest therefore that grouping behaviour is changed such that if the zone that you are adding another zone to already has levelling on, the new resulting group zone will also have levelling on withg the same settings allowing playback to continue at the current level.

Currently it is a bit annoying to have to quickly reach for volume control to turn it down (possibly having just been blasted), then go into zone setting to manually enable levelling, and then restore volume.

Often however, when I am linking a zone it is because I am nowhere near the playing zone, I might be upstairs and want to link from the living room to a zone upstairs or elsewhere with the result that the sudden drastic increase in the living room often upsets my wife - yes kind of amusing the first timeā€¦ :slight_smile:

+1 - I mentioned this frustration a while back, would be great to see it addressed.