ROCK - Two SDD parallel for music

I have a well running i7 Nuc with ROCK. Till today i used it with two M.2 Storage, one for the library, one with 1TB for the music.
1 TB is getting less, so i installed a 2,5 ‘’ SATA SSD with 4TB. I did not replace the 1TB M.2. I thought in addition i get now 5TB Internal Storage.
But i only find the new SATA SSD with 4TB under rock.local.
It is not a big problem, because 4TB will be enough for years. I just wonder if i did something wrong.
Thanks for your tipps.

What NUC are you using. As far as I’m aware, the NUCs on the supported list only support one M.2 SSD and one SATA drive (SSD or otherwise).

In addition, I believe that ROCK installs Roon OS which only supports one internal drive in addition to the OS drive.

If you want to have more than one storage drive in the NUC, then you may have to go to a more complete Linux (Ubuntu or ArchLinux based) or Windows based solution.

Thank you for your inputs.
It is a NUC11i7. I think you are right and only one Internal Music Storage Device is supported in Roon OS.
I like the light and stabil Roon OS and ROCK in my fanless NUC Case. So i will stay with the 4TB.
Maybe in the future two Devices are supported. We´ll see.

I found a solution.
The 1TB SSD can be found under //rock.local/Data/Storage/InternalStorage-2
This way it can be included as a new additional folder in Roon (Settings → Storage)

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.