With a few major projects in full swing, we are releasing a maintenance build to address some of the feedback and issues reported on Community over the last few weeks.
This release resolves an issue that was causing tracks in the queue to be skipped when changing formats under some conditions. We’ve also resolved issues related to the on-screen keyboard, the playlist browser, Android audio sync with RAAT zones, history, DSD crossfading, and more.
A few graphical changes are also included in this release, including redesigns of our On/Off switches and bulk editing controls on the Metadata Preferences tab. The full list of changes is below.
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.2 (Build 157) Release Notes
Roon Build 157 is now live for OSX, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
Roon Bridge 1.0 (Build 34) is also live for Windows, OSX, and Linux.
All platforms and apps should update automatically
Changes and Bug Fixes In Roon Build 157:
- Songs in queue no longer skip when switching formats
- Issue enabling on-screen keyboard resolved
- Android zones sync more tightly with other RAAT zones
- Another clumping Issue with multi-disc sets resolved
- DSD crossfading works after conversion to PCM
- Mobile: ‘Select All’ works for albums on tag details page
- Authorization transfer screen works on phone
- Issue loading list of a work’s performances from TIDAL resolved
- History dates have better formatting and are displayed past February
- Playlist browser position persists
- Easier to clear fields in multi-album edit screens
- Editing: Metadata Preferences tab is clearer
- Yes/No switches redesigned