We are releasing a quick bug fix release tonight to address a few issues we’ve heard over the last 24 hours. No major changes, but a few headaches resolved.
In particular, users running their Core on Linux with internal storage should read the thread here.
That should do it for this release guys – thanks everyone!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.3 (Build 194) Release Notes
Roon Build 194 is now live for OSX, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux.
As of today we have not updated our Android, or iOS remotes, or Roon Bridge on any platforms.
All platforms and apps should update automatically
Changes and Bug Fixes In Roon Build 194:
- Storage issues on Linux resolved (details here)
- Fix HQPlayer playback issues on macs
- Fix some playback issues related to DSD on Merging’s NADAC
- Fix typo in import settings
- Work around issue in buggy Samsung external hard drives that prevented drives from displaying on macs
- Don’t portray sample rate conversions for compatibility as “enhanced”, use “high quality” instead
- AirPlay is reflected as “high quality” in signal path as before
- Fixed some display issues in dark theme on composer and composition details screens
- Hide “dev” tab from settings
- Repeated QNAP connection issues resolved