Another maintenance release of Roon is now rolling out to all platforms. This build contains a few performance fixes related to the album details screen, to address some scattered reports we’ve heard over the last few months.
This build also contains a few additional bugs fixes, many of which are related to playlist importing, both from M3U files and from iTunes XMLs.
That should do it for this release. Thanks everyone!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.3 (Build 223) Release Notes
Roon Build 223 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
Build 85 of Roon Bridge is also live for all platforms.
Note that Build 222 was released earlier today and has been replaced due to a minor build issue.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 223:
- Details page for multi-disc album was slow to load on remote client
- Tidal login error on linux
- M3U playlist appears in the browser properly after import
- Pick up new playlists created in iTunes
- Update properly when iTunes playlists are renamed
- Pickup changes when updating playlist via itunes
- Empty playlist no longer shown when content is not in the watched folder
- Max Sample Rate (PCM) dropdown only contains sample rates supported by the device
- Fixed crash when opening album details page on the remote
- ‘Saving’ pop-up no longer spins forever saving zone settings on Android Remote
- Fixed error after merging the albums
- Fixed links on Remote Connections help
- Update iTunes playlist when a missing track appears in watched folder
- Update iTunes playlist if it was imported before media
- Skipped Files list now exports as XLS on Windows
- Composer information written on export
- Better sorting of soundtracks in search results