A new maintenance release of Roon is rolling out. This release includes a handful of bug fixes related to the 1.5 release, notably a fix for a bug causing loss of MQA lock issue in between tracks, as well as fix for a crash related to external source controls.
The full list of bug fixes is below. Thanks all!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.5 (Build 323) Release Notes
Roon Build 323 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval. There is no update for Roon Bridge at this time.
Build 156 of Roon Bridge is also live for all platforms.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 323:
- MQA: Fixed lost MQA signal lock between tracks
- MQA: SRC enables Core Decoder when device set to “Decoder only”
- Fixed crash with External Source control
- Dont crash when
IMAGEFILEKEYSfile tag is un-parseable.
- Fixed crash when picking a zone during configuration of Roon Extensions.
- Fixed dim line-art in full screen Now Playing
- Mobile Device setup: cleaned up loading spinner
- Mobile: Fixed cropped message about successful backup restore
- Onboarding, mobile: Fixed cropped Core info if name is too long
- Improved playback details displayed on Linn devices
- TIDAL alternate versions follow the same sorting rules as Library alternate versions