Another Roon maintenance release is now rolling out. This release includes a handful of bug fixes related to our last release, including performance improvements for Displays, and fixes for OSX 10.8 and Android 4.4.1.
The full list of bug fixes is below. Thanks all!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.5 (Build 360) Release Notes
Roon Build 360 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
Build 167 of Roon Bridge is also live for all platforms.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 360:
- Fixed crash on MacOS 10.8
- Fixed issue starting on Android 4.4.1
- iPad: fixed crash when pressing Share
- Removed track row treatment for “Duplicate”
- Real Time Lyrics icon is shown for non-library content
- Audeze Presets: Added support for LCD2 Closed-Back and LCD-4Z
- Fixed missing Sonos device art
- Other Versions: Fixed selection area
- Further performance improvements on base Chromecast devices
- Artist images positioned correctly when scaled down
- Vector graphics icons
- Larger “now playing” text
- Better font (Noto Sans) for Korean and Japanese text
- Lyrics no longer shown when playing internet radio station
- Fixed issue updating after convenience switching on Chromecast
- Chromecast identifies “Now Playing” for Displays (previously was for audio playback only)
- Mobile UI Cleanup
- Fixed cropped “View All” button on What’s New tab in TIDAL Browser
- Fixed “'Find your device” window
- iPhone X - fixed overlapping header on the Login Screen
- iPhone X - Onboarding: fixed broken status bar/notch area
- iPhone X - Fixed cropped text “Updating Database” screen