Today we are issuing a minor update to address several issues which have been reported since our last release.
This release includes a resolution for a Roon bug that could cause certain network transactions to fail repeatedly. This was most commonly experienced as the user being logged out of Qobuz and then unable to log in again until Roon was restarted on the core. While this bug most commonly manifests with Qobuz there are other scenarios in which it could impact Roon’s connectivity to internet services. Given the nature of this bug and its potential impact on the Roon user experience, we strongly recommend all users update their core and remote(s) as soon as it is convenient to do so.
This build also contains a number of other fixes and enhancements as outlined below.
As always we thank you for your support.
-The Team at Roon Labs
Roon Build 1105 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), Roon OS, and Linux.
Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available soon.
No update to Roon Bridge this time
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
- Resolved an issue which could result in poor connectivity to online services (e.g. Qobuz streaming or login failures)
- Added new Audeze headphones models to Audeze presets
- Resolved an issue where TIDAL Mix playlists weren’t updating
- Roon Daily mixes now link to in-library version of a track
- Resolved an issue where text filtering couldn’t process ( ‘ ’ ) and ( “ ” ) symbols in certain cases
- Several small bugfixes and enhancements