We have a maintenance release going live today with a couple of bug fixes.
We’ve heard from some users about skipped tracks while playing TIDAL content. We’ve determined that this happens when the remote server at TIDAL, or some network infrastructure in between Roon and TIDAL, causes a connection to drop before the full track has been delivered.
We have modified Roon to retry more aggressively when these failures happen, and we believe that this will resolve the most issues of this kind.
We’ve also done some work to address crashes on certain Android devices, along with a handful of other issues.
The full list is below. Thanks everyone!
The Team At Roon Labs
Roon Build 795 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), Roon OS, Linux.
Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available soon. There is no update for Roon Bridge at this time.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
- Roon is more robust to external failures during TIDAL playback
- Fixed missing localization for some text
- Scroll position is saved when navigating back to Discography
- Fixed “missed clicks” bug on iOS / MacOS devices
- Fixed Android crash on devices running certain ARM Mali GPUs