Roon 1.8 Serious Accessibility Issues. Please Address!

Just updated to the new 1.8 (Mac), and found all the fonts are smaller, and lower contrast. As someone with poor eyesight/disabilities, this is a serious accessibility issue that I didn’t have prior in the 1.7.x versions. Is there a way to globally increase the contrast and font size? The app doesn’t conform to the host OS preferences for high contrast, nor minimum font size. If you need a guideline in terms of accessibility, the WCAG has great guidelines that conform to many (US and international) government regulations here: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview | Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) | W3C

Also, PLEASE RETURN “EXPLORE” TO THE MAIN SIDEBAR MENU!! It makes me kinda sad my default view is now a bunch of statistics, rather than albums and artists.

1 Like

Agree. Also using a Mac (11.2.1) and some of the fonts are just too small.
I like to check credits and who’s playing what instruments etc - the old text listing in version 1.7 was far easier to read.
A big backward step in ergonomics IMO.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.