Roon 2.0 Build 1391 and ARC Build 255: Feedback

As reported for the previous build of ARC, the 255 on Android 10 also freezes at the home screen. Is this a bug or have the minimum requirements changed?

Since the introduction of the playlists in the sidebar, there has been a lot of feedback and suggestions for improvement. Unfortunately, nothing has been released in this regard. I have therefore deactivated the function as it is useless in this form. Is there anyone who really likes the current design with playlists shown?

@Daniele_Piancastelli, I sent your issue to the dev team they are looking into it now.

Thanks!

Ivan

1 Like

Yes, I like the current design. Would I prefer it with some configurability? Sure. But it’s an awesome improvement vs nothing as is (mostly iphone & ipad usage). My playlist usage as a & of listening time is up 1000% if not more, and I’ve created a number of new playlists. I figured you asked a strong form question, I’d give you a strong form answer.

1 Like

Hi, Daniele.

Try this:
Go to the settings and search for apps, find ARC.
Open it, then open Storage & Cash, clear both.
Let us know if it worked.
Thx

The fix has been implemented, and the APK will be available shortly. The Play Store release may take a bit longer due to the approval process. Thank you all for your patience.

2 Likes