Roon and ARC glitches that spoil the fun

Hi, I feel like I am the only one with these issues as there is nothing on the search.

1. Tidal Playlists - The play button, shuffle etc is deactivated. As a result, I cannot shuffle

2. Tidal Playlist - I cannot change the sorting order, technically I can say, sort by track name, and it will change the order, but when I play the first song - the next song will be as per original sort order. So on my playlist, the play order is locked and cannot be changed - forever.

3. Roon ARC - is a painful experience. Plays one song and then stops. I have to force stop, clear data, reopen app, log in, all that while driving, then it plays one song and stops again. I prefer it for the recommendation engine - but I have eventually stopped using it. When I get back home and connect to wifi - it works again - when I don’t need it.

4. Roon ARC - Navigation is complex, so far I have no idea how to find Artists I follow on Tidal. I generally pick an artist and start radio or pick an artist, select an album and start radio - great for discovery of new tracks.

I was on Roon some years ago and it was good to see how things have changed since. Will appreciate any assistance.

Sounds like you need to put in an entry under support.
Add in your server and network details.
Apart from number 2, that’s how it works.
Number 4, that’s how it works currently.

Thank you @ged_hickman1 With regards to item number 2. When I play my local library, it doesn’t work this way. It follows the sorting order I have selected. I don’t understand what you mean by “that’s how it works”. It should change the play order, every other app does it.

Yes perhaps but you need to put it forward as a feature suggestion for them to change the design not as a support issue.

I beg to differ - it should not be working like this. I will talk to them.

You do that.

Reinstall seems to have solved the issues - the last issue is more a feature - but all issues sorted.