Roon ARC - Allow individual track downloads

I’m currently using Roon ARC on iOS to download and play back DSD files. As these files are HUGE, I was quite surprised to find out that I can’t download an individual track from an album, but have to download the entire album.

Likewise, as the album is downloading, there’s no means, as far as I can see, to which track is downloading and which have downloaded. The list just shows that all tracks are downloading.

Concur, it can save the limited memory we have for our mobile device and maximize the use of ARC!

Yes, this is highly disappointing. If I have an album of Complete Beethoven Piano Sonatas, which is like 8 CDs and I want to just download two sonatas, it’s ridiculous to not be able to. This seems so basic that it’s surprising it’s not something that came with the first release.

1 Like

Is this still the case? I have compilations that are 8 disks worth of music and I’d like to be ache to just download a portion for offline listening. This seems like such a basic feature to implement.

The only thing that works for me is creating a playlist of the tracks I want, and downloading that, which seems kind of obvious, in retrospect.

Yeah, that is an obvious solution. I just don’t understand why we can’t download individual tracks from our own libraries?