QNAP TBS-443DX
iPhone Pro Max 14 iOS 12.4.1a

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS AX86U WiFi-6

Connected Audio Devices

Playing files downloaded from Roon Core

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I downloaded some FLAC 24/192 files (over 100MB each) via WiFi into Roon ARC installed on my iPhone. When I played the downloaded files, a red bar popped up with an error message: Corrupt Media. I removed the files and downloaded again, same error message. Please advise

Removed and reinstalled Roon ARC and was able to play those files from Roon Core via Wi-fi but “Corrupt Media” popped again after those files were downloaded to Roon ARC.

Are there Official Support look into issues raised in this Forum?

The @support team is small (5 people) and they don’t work weekends. They also deal with requests in a queue system. When your issue reaches the head of their queue, I expect that they will ask you to upload a sample file to Roon Labs so that they can examine it more closely.

1 Like

Thanks Geoff for the insight.

Hi @Graham_Choy ,

Can you please upload the affected media here and let us know afterward? Thanks!

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/nqcgjac23027d90a441bda2c314de49d7958a/external

Hi Noris, I uploaded 2 files out of the album. Thank you for looking into it. Kind regards Graham

Hi @Graham_Choy ,

Apologies for the slow response here and thank you for sending those files. We’ve been able to reproduce the Corrupt Media issue on our end using those files, I’ve submitted a ticket to the dev team to investigate this further!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.