Roon Arc gives error in Roon

Hi
Roon Arc doen‘t. work. In Roon settings I get the following error massage:

{
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:502,“error”:“error: Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH 77.aaa.bbb.ccc:55000, response code: undefined, body: undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“77.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“192.168.0.239”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_natpmp”:true},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Does‘ abnybody have good advice?

Best regards
Daniel

It looks like you have two routers between your Roon Server and the Internet connection. One providing a 192.168.0.0/24 network and one, to which the Roon server is connected, providing a 192.168.1.0/24 network.

The preferred solution would be to put this second router into ‘access point’ mode.

Alternatively the first router can be configured in bridge mode or modem only mode.

If neither of these options are available, then you will have to turn uPnP off on both routers and then configure a manual port forwarding rule on both routers.

On the router that is connected to the Internet, create a port forwarding rule to forward TCP traffic on the Roon ARC port to the WAN address of the second router.

On the second router configure a forwarding rule to forward TCP traffic on the Roon ARC port to the Roon Server ip address.

3 Likes

Thanks very much.
I have a Wlan router which I use as modem, wlan is deaktivated and a netgear router. The trick was: to open the port (which I use for Roon Arc) on the modem to the router😊
I didn’t dare to change the modem into bridge mode ( as it works this now):unamused:

1 Like