Roon ARC in CarPlay mode does not show all albums for an artists

Hi all,

Is it only me, or is anyone else having this problem?
When using Roon ARC in CarPlay mode, navigating to Artists, then selecting an artist, and I have only a limited number of albums, not all albums of the artist.

What am I missing? Is there a setting? Is this related to the fact, that in CarPlay mode Roon ARC sorts artists by most played? Does it do the same for albums, i.e. sorts by most played, only shows a few?

Arc play got strange after a few updates. So you are seeing only a few?

Yes that is right - I only see a few of a large collection of albums for the artist selected.

Let me repeat - only in CarPlay mode do I see less albums. If I view Roon ARC on my phone, then all albums are there.

Yeah that happens to me as well.

Clearly alot of the Roon ARC issues are probably not ARC issues but how the version of CarPlay in your vehicle cooperates with ARC. I am convinced of this since no such problems exist using ARC on my iPhone but in your car it has to work with CarPlay.

Often in my car (Peugeot 3008 2021 vintage) there are problems in displaying album art etc etc. But not on my iPhone. One would assume that given that I have a pretty recent car (and a decent one at that) that my version of CarPlay is reasonably up to date.

Yesterday when I had Tidal with Roon, I saw all my albums in Roon arc in CarPlay. Last night, I switched from Tidal to Qobuz. Now Roon has all of my albums coming from Qobuz. What’s strange, Roon arc in my car using CarPlay only show a few albums by the artist. It’s not CarPlay, everything worked fine yesterday.
Also, if I use Roon arc on my iPhone, I see all the albums by the artist and if I initiate play thru my iPhone with Roon arc, all albums play thru CarPlay.