Roon ARC iOS - where is the alphabet scroll bar and layout preference settings for list vs tile?

Just got ARC working on my iPhone and went straight to the album view. No scroll bar to help fast scrolling?

Layout: any options to change? I just get a list view when there is space for a tiled view of the album covers. I can’t see any layout preferences in Settings.

Nice to have mobile Roon, hope to see some significant improvements to the app in due course.

We’re already working on a better scroll method for long lists. Should be coming in the near future.

3 Likes

+1 from me on this one. Well, +2 really because while it’s great to hear that better scrolling for long lists is being worked on I am equally interested in the other feature request here. I would love to have a tile view or even a choice of a couple of tile views, standard or large depending on how many albums per page a user wants to see.

A year later…still no better scroll options :frowning:

Good to hear that better scroll options are planned but please don’t forget about the second part of ACvitus’s request - an option for tile view. In fact I’d like you to go a bit further than ACvitus suggestion and request a tile view option for the artists section as well.

And finally, when ACVitus said that there is room for a tile view I’d go further than that. You already have tile views implemented in ARC, both the square album tiles in the recent-activity section of the home page and the round artist tiles in the you-recent-artists section of the home page. I would really like to see those formats of tiles available as alternative view options for albums (square tiles), artists (round tiles) and probably downloads (square tiles) too.