Roon ARC - not ready

I get the following message and have got my router configured so what is then the problem?

Any help would be great.

Morten

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“77.33.85.186”,“router_external_ip”:“0.0.0.0”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.254”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

From your name, it seems you might be in Sweden.

If you are in that situation, there’s this -

2 Likes

@xxx Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @rasmussenmorten,
Have you had any success in resolving your issue?

Thanks,
Wes

1 Like

I have been travelling. Yes, after changing MacOS today ROON reports that ROON arc works. However, when I try to use the APP on my phone I get the message ‘poor connection’ and that is despite the fact that I am on a 5G connection?

Funny enough, I get the same result when my phone is on wifi and should easily pick up the signal from my ROON core?

Hi @rasmussenmorten,

That is odd (re wifi).

Let’s figure this out if we can. It’s very possible that you’re stuck with a double NAT situation due to your ISP. Can you give us some more information to work with? Here’s the support template. Please note your modem and router models as well as your ISP for the networking portion.

Thanks,
Wes

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.