Window 10 pro PC
Ram 16GB, intel I5

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Model of routers: Main router: HG8145V5-20; Router 2: Nighthawk RAX200
My PC, also Roon core connect with Router 2
I use Getflix on Main Router.
Adguard on my PC Window 10

Connected Audio Devices

My DAC Schiit Bifrot Muti connect to PC Window 10 over USB port.
Headphone Sony MDR Z1R

Number of Tracks in Library

4,454 Tracks

Description of Issue

Roon ARC not working.
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“27.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

My PC IP: 10.0.0.7
Router 2: 192.168.1.90
Getflix DNS: 27.x.x.x
I need your help. Thank in advance

I’ve moved your post into the #support:port-forwarding-help category of the forum. Can you please give some additional details of your setup:

Networking Gear & Setup Details

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

3. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

I notice that you seem to have two subnets in operation on your home network (10.0.0.x and 192.168.1.x). That will mean that automatic setup of ARC in Roon using UPnP will fail, you need to set up port forwarding rules in both routers manually.

1 Like

I have solved it. Thanks

Would you mind saying what the solution was? The information may help others who find themselves in a similar situation. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.