Roon ARC on Tesla

Hello Roon,

Thank you for great release today! I wish for the future that Roon ARC could come to Tesla OS (hopefully model 3 and model y)

This would be a major for good SD in car. It would be possible to download the tracks to the app in car.

Tidal, Spotify and TuneIn has apps, why not Roon ARC:)

Version 1.0 was only released today. That’s coming in version 8.4.

1 Like

That would be amazing :heart_eyes: +1

1 Like

Literally logged on tonight to make the same feature request :slight_smile: Would be amazing!

2 Likes

That would be great.

Works OK via the Bluetooth “app”, streaming from my phone, but a Roon ARC app for Tesla OS would be nicer yet.

2 Likes

That would be amazing! I love Roon and this can make be use Roon Even more!strong text

Would be great, I also like the fact that you can use Roon both at home and at the same time outside. The tidal app stops streaming if both using tidal outside and in Roon at home

Thumbs up for Roon ARC. We definitely need Tesla to support it as a native app. How about all of us submitting a formal request to Tesla? Anyone knows how we need proceed for that?

2 Likes

Not sure How it works, But i think its better if RoonLabs Does this themself

Make sure everyone votes for this feature in the first post…:v:

1 Like

Here is a picture of the Spotify app, similar to the Tidal app. Only the Tidal app can download music in high-res format.

Roon ARC would be more sexy.

1 Like

Yes, I’d love Roon Arc in my Tesla in the U.K. please!

1 Like

You need to vote, But this thread is for all Europe excluded UK.

My one big wish at this time. Can I vote a second time, please?

1 Like

Agree! Big dream!

1 Like

It would be a great fit to have this right in the Tesla UI, rather than “just” a bluetooth phone connection.

Thanks Roonlabs for any consideration you are able to give this.

2 Likes

Apple Music now also has an app for Tesla.

I am only using the Apple Music app in the car since it was released, its okey, but need some update.

So far Tidal and Spotify app is little more polished in the car.

I will still dream about my perfect world with Roon ARC native app in my Tesla Model 3.

Anyway its 2-3 years ago since Elon Musk talked about Tesla App Store, been quiet since. So who know who and how this works, But still a big wish!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Roon Arc on Tesla Model S would make a perfect car much “perfecter”!!!

3 Likes

Seeing that Tesla is now slowly adopting more platforms/apps, I would hope they consider Roon as well - just afraid that it’s too small a user base for us to get supported anytime soon :cry:

2 Likes