Roon Core Machine

Rock

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Don’t know

Connected Audio Devices

Sonos

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Want to try out ARC. But get the error shown in the subject. I get the following error data. I tried following the help and end up in the network setup stuff. I’m sorry but I really have no idea how to access and setup my router. Don’t see how I can proceed.
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“65.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

Enable UPnP on the router or set up a port forwarding rule manually. It’s a bit different in every router setup but essentially always the same thing. Follow this guide:

Ask if you get stuck and post screenshots. Surely you can identify the brand of your router and tell us who your internet service provider is.

Well the primary audio system is in an addition vintage 2020 and the Room is on an Intel NUC running Rock. The addition had poor WiFi so they put a Medialink router there configured as an access point. It’s hardwired back to the router but don’t know what brand. Internet is coax from Breeezeline. The roon is hardwired to the access point.
Help landed me on the screen shot you included but I’ve no idea how to do any of that or what the terms mean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.