pfSense Router
HP 2920 Switch
Wired LAN connection to network

Connected Audio Devices

Mac Studio with Mac OS Ventura 13.01
RME ADI-2 PRO with firmware 1.16

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon does not see the RME ADI-2 PRO FSR or offer at as a playback device. Previously, it worked perfectly as DSD playback device.

This seems to have started recently and no amount of restarting my Mac or the RME device seems to have any impact. I’ve also turned the RME off and then on, disconnected USB cables. Nothing allows Roon to see it.

I’ve moved your post to the #tinkering category, since the Promox VM is not considered a supported environment by Roon Labs.

You may well get support from the community in the #tinkering category, since I’ve seen mention of others using this VM.

1 Like

Added environment to the title to attract the knowledgable.

1 Like

This issue had nothing to do with the fact that I’m running ROCK on Proxmox and before its titled was changed, it wasn’t asking anything about Virtual Machines. It was a question about Roon on my Mac and local audio output devices. This post should never have been moved or had it’s titled changed without having additional information suggesting that its root cause was somehow related to running in a virtual environment.

The issue was resolved by:

1. Quitting Roon on my Mac.
  2. Deleting the following directories on my Mac
    a. ~/Library/Caches/com.roonlabs.raat
    b. ~/Library/RAATServer
  3. Restarting Roon on my Mac

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.