Roon Core no access

I am facing a curious problem,

I use Synology DS923+ on a nele server.

I noticed that some albums were not located because of Roon, I was reading what it could be, I need to enter the roon cores and clear the dice bank etc…

I know that curiously I can’t access it, I can’t find it… it only works trying to locate and not finding.

Add images

Any help?

Are you running a Roon OS device, which is either a Nucleus or a ROCK based server? If not, then that button does nothing for you.

1 Like

Look, thanks for your answer, but I really don’t know. I simply installed the Roon Server program for Synology, within it there is no configuration. And now I don’t know how to reset the database or reset this database. Can you help me ?

RoonOS is an operating System not the Roon Sever program. As I bolded above you installed the Roon Server program on the Synology; so the Find Roon OS button does nothing for you as there is no PC on your network using the RoonOS to find.

In the end, that button and its lack of response has nothing to do with whatever issue you are having. You can ignore it completely.

Okay, thanks for explaining. But I’m having an indexing problem where some albums don’t appear, so I’d like to know how to recreate or reset the database.

Because I feel like he’s a little confused.

Why do you want to reset the database. I"m not familiar with your issue, but, resetting the database will remove everything* and you will be restating from scratch.

• By this I mean, all your in Roon edits will be gone, playlists gone, play counts gone and Roon will go through the import and audio analysis phase again. And, you will have to redo any corrections, if needed.
1 Like

Try to troubleshoot your issue using the available guide:

1 Like

I discovered the problem, there were 4 albums that he was simply putting together as if they were the same, and they are not…
Then you have the option to separate it in Roon.
Why he understood that they would be the same, I really don’t know, and they are different CDs.
As I am ripping my 5000 CDs I took care to do it by Box, separating 50 CDs in each box, so with each rip I check them all to see if they are stored correctly within each folder.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.