Roon Core on Raspberry Pi 5, please

Hi,

I’m eager to become a subscriber of Roon as I think it would add a lot of value to my system. The hurdle that’s preventing me from doing so is that I currently don’t have an always-on server which meets the specs for Roon Server. Is there any update on the prospects of being able to install Roon Server on a raspberry pi?

I know this was previously discussed here Roon Server on Raspberry Pi but it seems to have reached a bit of a dead end. I wondered if there was any update following the release of the pi 5?

My setup:

• I have a Synology NAS with a bunch of my music which I’d like to explore with Roon, but it’s armv7l and very underpowered so not suitable
  • I have a raspberry pi 4b with a TOS audio output (via a hifiberry Digi+) into my hifi. I was hoping to use this for Roon Server but it seems that it’s incompatible with current versions listed here https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/linux-install#Overview
  • I have a laptop which could run Roon Server but it will often be off/unavailable when I’m streaming so it’s not well suited to acting as a server.
  • I wouldn’t mind buying new hardware if it’s modestly priced (i.e. a pi 5) but the budget will definitely not stretch to anywhere near a Roon Nucleus.

Cheers,
Andy