Roon crashes occasionally and loses all albums from one (out of two) network shares

Hi @Sven_Eschholz ----- Thank you for the follow up and taking the time to answer my questions, the feedback is appreciated!

Moving forward, I have enabled diagnostics on your account as this action will automatically generate/upload a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs to our servers the next time Roon is active on your core machine. Once we receive the report I will confirm that we have it and then will be passing over to our tech for evaluation so we can try to determine what could be the cause of these two issues with your setup.

Additionally, do you see any correlation between the crashes being experienced and the share being lost? In other words, does the share disappear AFTER a crash has happened?

Lastly, I did some research into the MacMini currently hosting RoonServer and it looks like there is no SSD in this device and it is also making use of a Intel Core 2 Duo processor (2.4GHz or 2.66GHz). My reason for bringing this up is that I am concerned that you could be experiencing performance issues as the mini is falling below our minimum requirements to run Roon.

-Eric