Roon Crestron Module

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon 1.7 (Build 521)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Hello!
How I can add more ZONEs in extensions in Roon?
I can add only 4!
Please see Photo.

Hi @Artem_Ipad,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please let me know - are you an end-user or a Crestron programmer/dealer? Adding more zones is possible, but the SIMPL source code must be changed to accommodate the additional zones, our sample module only contains 4 zones.

This is quite a technical change in the SIMPL source code and if you are unfamiliar with Crestron SIMPL programming, I would suggest reaching out directly to your Crestron dealer/programmer to make the changes to accommodate the additional zones required in your setup.

It’s best if I provide the overview of the changes needed directly to your Crestron programmer/dealer because as I mentioned, it can be quite technical and it will require access to Crestron programming tools to perform the changes.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.