Roon Extension: CD Ripper v0.6.1 (2022-12-24)

@CrystalGipsy, same problem here on my Synology DiskStation. CD-ripper is not visible in the Extension Manager. I think it has something to do with the installation of the Extension manager as Docker container on the NAS. In the first post of this thread I find:

“Installation
Installing the CD Ripper extension requires version 0.10.0 (or higher) of the Extension Manager combined with a Docker installation. When this is available the CD Ripper can be found in the Tools category.”

I read here that the Extension Manager should be combined with a Docker installation. (I do not understand what is meant here.)

Furthermore, I find the following text in this link:

“NAS
The more powerful models of the Synology and QNAP NAS’es have container support. By creating a container for the Extension Manager and passing it the path to the Docker socket it will make the additional extensions available.”

Here I read that with creating the Docker container for the Extension Manager the path to the Docker socket should be passed. (Also here, I do not understand this.)

So combining these tips, I think there has something to be done with the Docker container installation of Extension Manager on our Nas’es…Probably @Jan_Koudijs can give us some guidance. @Jan_Koudijs, can you help us?