Roon Featured Playlists

Hey @RobOK,

Thank you for your question. Classical Community and New Music Friday are the only playlists that feature regularly updated music, currently.

1 Like

The latest installment of Classical Community is live!

Our sincerest appreciation goes out to our playlist contributors for the new edition. In order of appearance: @Richard_Graham, @Traian_Boldea, @bill_perkins, @Martin_Kelly, @Rugby, @woodford, @Andreas_Philipp1, @eclectic, and @mSpot. Thank you all for your recommendations!

5 Likes

Sensational playlist, @jamie! Stunning excerpts from the operas. Yet full pieces, too.

If I were in the southern hemisphere, ‘Printemps qui commence’!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you @Richard_Graham! Some of the opera recommendations forwarded this time around were only available in the US as highlight albums and provided me with fewer choices. I prefer to use full pieces when possible, so listeners get a complete picture of the work or movement being shared. Thank you again for your gracious recommendations.

1 Like

Don’t apologise. I learnt a lot about opera from excerpts first, especially in films. Although not quite opera, when I saw the Peter Weir film (and it was excellent), ‘The Year of Living Dangerously’, the excerpt from Strauss’ ‘Four Last Songs’ possibly changed my life.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s a request for instrumental (only) classical. Thanks.

1 Like

@John_V These might interest you.

5 Likes

Nicely done.

2 Likes

1 Like

:woman_zombie: :zombie:

2 Likes

Greetings, Roon Playlist fans! The latest installments of New Music Friday and Classical Community are now live on the Roon Home page. :boom:

1 Like

That was fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:skull: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very pleasant. Thank you!

1 Like

2 Likes

Our first Holiday list of 2023 is up today in anticipation of Turkey Day. :turkey:.

1 Like