Roon Featured Playlists

Discover new music and dust off old favorites in this week’s Featured Playlists. Try them out and let me know if you find something you like!

Playlists by Roon can be found on your home screen just below Your Daily Mixes.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday…

Here’s a couple of new playlists for ya, let me know your thoughts.

4 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: Where do I find the Featured Playlists mentioned in here?

This week we are sharing a few staff favorites, I hope you check them out.

Blues Origins playlist fun fact: the playlist highlights the original versions of songs that appear in our Blues-Rock Founders playlist. You can find Blues-Rock Founders by pressing the arrow button or MORE on the Roon Home Page.

7 Likes

Wow, I just love the looks of the Blues Origins playlist, think that will end up as a firm favourite.
Thank you!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Where do I find the Featured Playlists mentioned in here?

Got this one finished early for us all, so let’s dive in! There is so much fantastic music to discover, I cannot stop listening to “Pasieros,” Rubén Blades and Boca Livre (Best Latin Pop Album)

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Woah…it looks like you raided my library to create that one :grin:
Nicely done :+1:

3 Likes

@AceRimmer I learned this week that my favorite year in music is 1976 AND I may never be able to top this playlist… :joy:

5 Likes

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Lovely… thanks. It is so fresh to have something else inserted in my own library, and yet so discreet.
I really feel like the “Playlists by Roon” page(after you click on more) should have a focus (screenshot just to know what focus)
Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 16.35.39

2 Likes

@Traian_Boldea Did you know you can save a playlist and then edit it as you wish?

1 Like

I’m loving all the new playlists over the last few months. I appreciate Roon allocating some employees and time do this work. Thanks!

4 Likes

Great idea, a good workaround. Thank you.

1 Like

6 Likes

Would love to see more Eclectic playlists from Roon such as the Coachella one.

Hip Hop mixed with Rock, Jazz etc…

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

8 Likes