Roon Gift Subscription

Squeezebox support was just pushed out to alpha testers last week :scream:

1 Like

Hi danny

Thank you for the appreciated info.
Doesn’t matter, one of them will become a lifer anyways as soon as Squeezebox suppoert is out :wink:

Is a roll-out for the normal users (like me) then still possible before the end of this year?

It will depend on how testing goes, but I promise we’re not going to sit on it :smile:

As soon as it’s ready, you guys will know :thumbsup:

I got the invite which says it’s good until December 1st. Is that end of day 12/1 or end of day 11/30? Great deal and I’ve got a couple friends who are interested but seem to be dragging (and no, I’m not so generous that I would just buy them all early Christmas gifts ;-). Just want to know the latest I can take advantage of this most generous offer. Thanks!

@Danny I was going to buy a gift subscription but now I can’t find the link. Only this discussion.

Where is it?
Or did it go away?

@Danny Never mind. RTFD’d.

@AndersVinberg log into your account on roonlabs.com and click on the gifts tab. I still see the deals.

Cheers, Greg

Just received email that today is the last day for gifts. Don’t see a gifts tab at my account.

You’re looking here?

I was at the wrong place, the profile. All set now, I have a lifetime subscription at an excellent price.

1 Like