ROON Not Showing New Releases

Noticed today a lot of new releases on Qobuz are not showing in ROON but are in Linn’s Kazoo. Anyone else noticed this?

Please read the Help article on Qobuz - and the last section in particular. Thanks.

1 Like

I think this week Qobuz was slow in providing it’s metadata including new releases to Roon, thereby missing the cut off point for Roon to include them.
I expect it to all resolve itself today as it usually does when this occurs.

1 Like

I’m an annual Qobuz subscriber and feel Qobuz needs to up their game with Roon. Quite disappointed in Qobuz with new release issues with Roon on a weekly basis. May not be a 100% Qobuz issue, but appears to be so :tired_face:

My reliance on Qobuz has dwindled to 0% and I’m fully using my own library of ripped CDs. :grin:

Hope Roon send a stern email to Qobuz :rofl:

It’s not so hard to favorite the album on Qobuz instead

2 Likes

You are quite right with that @Suedkiez :+1:

I’m just having a moan :grin:

2 Likes

Even when that is done ,if Qobuz did not get the information to Roon in time then yes the album shows in Roon after a forced manual sync but with tracks unavailable.

1 Like

Today The Beatles new 1962-1966 and 1967-1970 release are absent from Roon but features on both Tidal and Qobuz. Same with Rolling stones Hackney Diamonds when it was released but that took just half a day to appear in Roon…

2 Likes

Search this forum:

“tidal and qobuz batch releases to roon”

If I look at Qobuz on my laptop, I can see the red and blue album with all the hits is available, it is the 2023-version, the latest remaster. I tried to play these albums via roon on my stereo system. No way. The new releases are not te be found in roon. As a true Beatles adept I find this an omission. Come on, roon, you can better than that !!!

You were active here before I started typing about this topic. I still can’t play the red and blue album of The Beatles through roon. Quite strange.

See here:

3 Likes

Is there a description anywhere that describes how Roon determines ‘New Releases for You’ ? I also find it lags my Tidal recommendations but is also less specific. I listen primarily to electronic and alternative music and was shocked today to see a recommendation for a new Cliff Richard album :face_vomiting:.

I didn’t see the new BeaTles albums on Roon, either, but then a mate advised me to check “Qobuz” on Roon - yes, there is a button for that and Boom, there the albums are! I thought that Roon just automatically uploaded new content from Qobuz … guess not.

See the answer to your post on another thread…

Now sorted.