Roon Nucleus Stock/Supply Issues UK

I am trying to purchase a Roon Nucleus in the UK and I am unable to find any dealer with stock, this is now on back order with a company I have purchase HIFI equipment from in the past after cancelling an order with another dealer that has been on back order for 5 weeks ?

Could someone please advise when dealers are likely to receive the orders to ship out to customers.

Regards,

Mark

I’m just a user and don’t know, but Danny has hinted that something new is on the way, now that Intel has discontinued NUCs. Might be worth waiting maybe:

A large order is on its way to the UK distributor! It is sitting at a port in the US right now with some random delays, but hoping those will clear up by Monday.

My statement had nothing to do wtih Nucleus… it had to do with ROCK.

1 Like

Thanks for the response Danny,

I have had one on order for 5 weeks, just cancelled it and ordered from another vendor I have bought HIFI equipment from in the past.
Running on a Mac Mini M1 at the moment without too much issue but really want the Nucleus.

Hopefully the delivery will clear and head to the UK and my vendor will be in touch soon.

Regards,

Mark

1 Like

Hi Danny,

I have just bought the roon Nucleus that comes with the year free sub and was hoping to utilise against a lifetime sub I have been told this is not the case and it cannot be used is there anything that can be done about this ?

Regards,

Mark

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.