Roon on QNAP ts 453d

I run Roon Server 1.8 (build 988) stable on my snap ts 453d BUT I cannot remote it from my android phone cause I use a Roon 1.8 build 1151 that doesn’t connects to then Nas.
The remote works PERFECTLY with my Roon server 1.8 build 1151 on MacBook Pro.
How to fix the issue with the NAS? I tried to update it but no update was possible!
please help :slight_smile:

Manually download and install the RoonServer qpkg for the Roon legacy release tree? See also:

tks
I tried to download but:
Errore 2022-12-30 16:47:09 System 127.0.0.1 — — Could not download binary archive from Roon Labs website. Please check your internet connection.

PS
my connection works well and I tried several times

No issue here following the link and download the package. As it is unclear what you did where, please troubleshoot your workflow. Use your PC (laptop to download ehe package).

Note: 127.0.0.1 implies localhost – unclear why/what displays the error you posted, but seeing localhost when trying to download a file from the internet is unexpected and points to a possible misconfiguration on your side.

1- I downloaded on my macbook the file “RoonServerLegacy_2022-09-19_x86_64.qpkg”
2- from the nas, Appcenter, manual install, I searched for the file on my laptop and click “install”
3- the process start up and ends at 45% showing the error I posted before

:frowning:

Pinging @crieke for you, maybe he can help you debug your issue.