iMac OS X EI Capitan

Network
Eithernet.

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type
Linn Majik DSM.

Description Of Issue
I am new to Roon and on trial period.

I’m using Qobuz to create my playlists.

The set up works really well and I’ m very happy with it.

However, I want to reorder the tracks in my playlist and I cannot see how to move them about. Anyone out there able to assist?

1 Like

If it’s a Qobuz playlist you can’t reorder it in roon. You can make a local copy and change that.

3 Likes

This is something I was just thinking about requesting. Since this is not a bug I am going to move it to feature requests. If that is not okay let me know and I can move it back.

Just for the record I am also requesting this feature along with better 2 way integration of Qobuz in Roon in general

I just use Roon to make playlists for local or Qobuz-sourced media. With Roon, you can easily reorder the contents of a playlist.

Thanks for info. Reordering a playlist created using Qobuz is defiantly something Roon should look at putting in place. By locally creating a playlist do you mean creating it in Qobuz and then transferring that playlist to Roon? Is moving the playlist a simple procedure?

Thanks again for your quick reply’s everyone. I can now create the playlist I want.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.