Roon Radio 1.7 play part of song and skips to next song

Today I have been using roon radio and on at least 15 occasion it played part of the song and then skipped to the next song. I rebooted and restarted everything but it kept on doing it. Running core on win 7 machine using IOS tablet or macbook to control. I do not think it has anything to do with my end point since it play the next track no problem. Using Auralic Altair G1 and other times using SONOS as endpoints

2 posts were split to a new topic: Random track skips

A post was split to a new topic: Skipping after update

After further investigation. It also skips on full album tracks. It does it both on Qobuz and Tidal. Can not fin out any patterns. I have an Auralic Altair G1. Auralic has it own softwares Lightening DS very similar to Roon. There software does not skip to the next track without finishing. Playing all day without a problem. With it happening on both Qobuz and Tidal and not on my other software I would assume it is a roon issue?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issue with Roon stopping playing/skipping to end of track after upgrade to 1.7

A post was merged into an existing topic: Random track skips

Hi @Bruce_Gruber,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does the same behavior occur if you play to System Output without DSP?

Any change if you log out of Qobuz and log back in?

HI John, I have no DSP option enabled running everything straight up default… It happens to roon ready device and non-room ready (sonos). I am streaming from PC win7 over Ethernet to roon ready device and wireless for sonos.

Hi @Bruce_Gruber! I’ve moved your reply to your support thread with @dylan just so we can more effeciently troubleshoot with you. I noticed that you posted elsewhere mentioning that you haven’t experienced any more issues recently. Is that still the case?

Yes Nathan2, I have not experienced the issue lately.

A post was split to a new topic: Skips every now and then

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.