Roon Radio Annoyance

I like Roon Radio, but when I start with a song or group that has a female vocalist, ALL SUBSEQUENT TRACKS for HOURS will be ONLY female fronted songs!!! This is elementary and speaks to a really bad job of programming the algorithm. I mean really? On some occasions it makes Roon Radio unusable. Is there a fix for this, other than having to skip each track (and enter a reason) until a non-female artist comes up?! Even if I do this, will it eventually learn not to? Seems hard to believe it would.

P.S. I should note that this applies to both Tidal and my personal library (which is currently disconnected).

P.P.S. As soon as I typed this a single male fronted song came on. I would guess that prior there were at least 10 songs in a row with a female singer. Maybe it’s broken out of the loop now…

EDIT: It went immediately back to female singers and in retrospect it’s possible that the one I thought was a male was actually a deep voiced female.

P.P.P.S. Roon seems to have figured out and fixed something because the other issue I had (unrelated) where I get the “track is not available” (which of course it is, by opening Tidal to verify) has drastically decreased in frequency. Hope that loop is broken now too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon Radio 1.6 Feedback Thread