Roon Radio: Hard Rock Genre - Steely Dan and Glen Campbell?

Hello. Sorry to be a broken record…

I use Roon exclusively for streaming Tidal. My wake-up Genre this morning: Hard Rock. The first Roon Radio Selection for Hard Rock was Steely Dan (Dirty Work). Yes that is Soft Rock or Jazz Rock. I checked. All Music also tags Steely Dan as Hard Rock (and other categories). So, maybe that’s a good reason. Still, looking at any streaming service’s algorithm characteristics of Steely Dan, this is not Hard Rock. The next choice was okay: Ace Frehley (a good discovery for me). The next was Glen Campbell / Eric Clapton: Nothing but the Whole Wide World. This prompted my note. This song is complete acoustic Soft Rock. Disappointing for 2 of the first 3 Roon Selections for Hard Rock. Although it did work to wake me up and cause me to write this note!

I am trying to avoid being the silent majority that does not or no longer comments on the accuracy or functionally (over the last few years I have previously submitted extensive thoughts on this) of Roon Radio. Hopefully significant improvements are on the flip side…

Roon Radio: Hard Rock is now playing Lucifer. Better!

Thanks. Hard Rock On (I hope!) Barry