Regarding Roon Remote for Android:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Target = Roon Server x86_64 Linux
- Unable to find the Roon Server device, even with manual IP scan.
Other Issues/Feedback with Roon Remote App:
- Looking for “Remote Libraries” is never completed. Entering the IP manually simply returns to the main screen with no information on its failure or success.
- When selecting “Why cant I see my remote libraries”, pressing the “back” button has no effect. Requires program termination.
- In “Why cant I see my remote libraries”: When entering the IP address and pressing the keyboard “Enter/tick” key, it returns to the previous screen. No information on failure or success.
- Program cannot be terminated by pressing “Back” when “Looking for Remote Libraries” is active.
- The main Roon app sees the Roon Server fine:
- Roon Remote does find the main Roon application fine:
- The main Roon App can also use the Roon Server core fine:
Things I’ve tried:
- Installing bonjour hostname broadcast with
Anyone had success or similar issues with Roon Remote (Android App) + Roon Server?