Roon stuck on jellyfish

I have the same issue. Right after the splash screen, roon is stuck with frozen jelly fish in the middle. BTW, CPU meter hits around 30% and stays there forever. I use dual monitor and unplugged it but no sign of fix. I have another almost identical setup it is working fine. hmmm.

@shinyc - Have you seen this? It might be relevant? (or might not, but maybe worth a quick look anyway)

@Brian69, Thank you for your kind suggestion. I tried the method and the issue persisted. I hope someone solves this mystery soon.

I have the same issue. Widows 10, 1909 update was installed recently.

My machine has the same processor. Yes, I was very happy when the issue was resolved with the one preceding the current load. The latest load, though, fixed the mid-page stop issue when swiping with mouse pointer in the album view.

Hi @shinyc,

I’ve gathered your previous posts into a #support thread.
Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device immediately after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.