Roon unable to identify tracks

I have at least 50 albums out of 800 that will not display the track title. There is nothing different from these than any of the other files. Some are .aiff and some are .mp3. Most aiff are 44.1 24 bit or 48 24 bit. Some are 32 bit. The mp3’s are 44.1 320 kbps. They were added to my library at different times over the last several years. My library is on an external hard drive. All titles are correct within the folders in the library. iTunes displays all the titles correctly.

Hi @MICHAEL_DENNIS,

Looking at the example you’ve shared, we have track name data for Alone/But Never Alone. Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Library > Import Settings?

Here are the requested screen shots.

Thanks, @MICHAEL_DENNIS.

The settings look okay there — Can you share a screenshot of the Track Editor for one of these tracks? You can find this by clicking on the 3 dots next to the track and selecting Edit. See example below:

Here is a screen shot of track editor.

Hi @MICHAEL_DENNIS,

Would you mind sharing this album with us so we can take a look? Ideally you can zip them up send this over via a shared Dropbox link or other file sharing service in a private message, but if you don’t have access to one just let us know.