Ropieee does not start with Pi4

Failed a couple of times for flashing Micro SD but finally OK. Use that micro SD with Pi4 and usb power pluged in. Just once green light was on for a short period, then red light came and lit continuously. Nothing happed since then. Anyone please help in starting Ropieee.

You must have the Ethernet connection to a router for installation to run…it takes maybe 20 mins or more depending on your line speed

Use this easy to follow guide

Yes, I connected a router by the ethernet and put the micro SD to pi4 and USB power plugged in. Waited for more than 5 hours. But nothing happened and the red light continues on.

Yes, I read the guide and followed it. One thing concerned is that the flashing failed a couple of times with the micro sd card. So I used another new one but the same thing happened, flashing failed a couple of times and finally succeeded, and the Ropieee did not come up with pi4 and the red light keeps on.

Hi Koichi,

Which tool did you use to flash the sd card? Use etcher or raspberry pi imager.

You might

• attach a monitor
  • try another sd card
  • try another pi

Hi Nick, I used etcher. Will try another sd card and pi with a monitor.

Finally it worked. The Pi was not working and the new Pi now is working as ropieee. Thanks for the suggestion. Will enjoy Roon ewith the ropieee

1 Like