🏉 Rugby World Cup 2023 - join the Roon mini-league!

Hello Rooners from all Continent, the Rugby World Cup 2023 is about to start!
:rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football: :rugby_football:

France :fr: is hosting, the competition will be intense with strong teams such as Sth Africa, Ireland, France, New Zealand, Australia, Scotland, England, Argentina, Scotland, and many challengers Italy, Wales, Japan, Fiji…

It starts next Friday Sept 8 with a much awaited France - NZ opening game!

For those interested I have initiated a Roon RWC 2023 mini-league on the RWC official site: you can join here Predictor Game | Rugby World Cup 2023. It’s free, nothing to win but some fun!

You want to try living in South Africa and NOT being a rugby fan

Avoid pubs with big screen TV’s :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m born a kiwi (NZ) but my father was British and mum a kiwi. Then when I was about 35 they moved to australia and both became Australians…now I’m really screwed as I don’t know who to side with…. I guess it’s still the All Blacks …but I don’t follow the rugby or cricket so I’m a pretty poor supporter either way. I’ve lived more than half my life in Singapore.

1 Like

The Roon mini-league welcomes:

It is still time to join and predict tonight’s opening game!

Flagging @Rugby (who else?)

Ok well the Kiwi’s blew it

1 Like

The first week-end is over! 8 games have been played
The most interesting were in my view France-NZ (victory for France :smiley:) and Wales-Fiji.

Here are the current positions: impressive lead by isaac33, congrats! Betting on some upsets (as I did) proved to be a loosing bet.

I am Japanese. I’ve been excited!

Too bad for yesterday… but still a chance to get qualified against Argentina!

Rankings as of today: