Search within the queue

The title says it all.

Cheers
NOA

1 Like

Can you please explain the use case for this?

Sure. Let’s say I have a playlist of 200 songs and listen to it. Sometimes me or friend or family want to hear one of the songs from the playlist again heard two hours ago. How do you quickly find it?

Time being I scroll through the queue, maybe I find it. Or I use the regular search but but both take too long. Or sometimes we just remember the artist but not the track name. A ‚quick search‘ within the queue would be very helpful. Same goes for quick search within a playlist as well, I think.

Cheers
NOA

1 Like

Pardon me for jumping in, but I think I see a better use case for Search/Focus within the History. Queues are unique to a Zone, whereas the History covers all Zones and all time.

Understood. However two clicks to go to history before you can search is not a ‚quick search anymore‘.

I also consider this feature request useful. It’s one of the things I’m currently missing…

The title says it all - search / filter option for the queue. It has been addressed on several occasions with favorable replies and votes, but no concrete feedback. Any intentions to consider such a feature?

Thank you.