Searching Tidal playlists

Is it possible to search for Tidal playlists? I can see to search for artists, albums etc but I wanted to search for best albums of 2015; it shows albums called something approximating this but not playlists…
Ged

Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread but I can’t find an answer.

I too am unable to search for Tidal playlists. Is there a way to do this.To be clear I’m not talking about going into Tidal, “favouriting” a playlist and then have it appear in Roon. I would like to be able to search for Tidal playlists from within Roon just like I can search for artists, albums etc

1 Like

I think the answer is still no.

Well technically the question has never been answered :grinning:

1 Like

That’s strange because Audirvana is able to search Tidal playlists

I don’t plan on getting audirvana but it would be nice to hear something about this from our friends at Roon

Have a look at Audirvana search engine
Well they are unable to “mix results” and the let you choose the service to search but I thing this can be even a better solution if mixing introduce errors

2 Likes

I would love to see this search feature implemented too. Seems like a massive flaw for a programme that costs so much!!!

1 Like

…and even after adding the Tidal playlist to my library the same search does not return it.

1 Like

I would like to be able to search Tidal playlists. My wife too. Most of the music we listen to has ended up being on Tidal so it’s become more important than the local stuff.

Does anyone know if this item lives in a backlog anywhere and if we can bump the priority in any way?

You’d have to move the thread to feature requests and get people to vote on the idea.

1 Like